Saturday, October 25, 2008

MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY!!!!

Ta Daaa!!!! I've thought about doing this for some time. So I finally did it! I have SO arrived!

I quit a great office job over a year ago due to family health concerns that needed me more. I found time for my jewelry. Joined Etsy. Supply a local Bridal Shop with Veils, Fascinators, BirdCage Veils, Jewelry, do alterations and fill in working at this Shop when needed. I feel like I have totally re-created myself and am having a ball! I was an Art Major in High School. Got married and had a few babies. Never went to college. ( bit of a regret) I always felt a bit ill placed at the office job but now feel like I'm doing what I was meant to.....creating....and having time to take care of family needs.
Today I'm going to the Bridal Shop to work 3 hours. Absolutely love it there! Customers are fabulous. I just feel so good when I'm there.....

No comments: